Play now, Pay later.
We offer a flexible financing option for all SUP boards and larger purchases to get you on the water now! You can pick up a board (or any purchase over $100) today and have no payments and no interest if paid in full within 6 months. That's right, 6 MONTHS SAME AS CASH. This financing option is subject to credit approval through PayPal and only available for US citizens.
No Payments + No Interest when paid in full within 6 months
1) Add your items to your cart (1.1) via www.L2Outside.com and go to check out (1.2).
2) After selecting "Check Out" you will be led to our Contact Information page. Fill out the form with your shipping address (2.1) and be sure to sign up for our e-newsletter while you're at it!
Once completed, continue on to select a shipping method (2.2).
3) After selecting "Continue to Shipping Method" you will be led to our Shipping Method page. There are standard shipping (3.1) costs based on the size/weight of your product - but with larger pricetag items, such as the Onewheel or inflatable paddle boards, we offer free shipping.
Each item that qualifies for free shipping has a special discount code (3.2) included on their product page.
If purchasing from within the state of Tennessee, taxes (3.3) will be added to your order.
Continue to Payment Method (3.4) after selecting shipping method and applying eligible discount codes.
4) After selecting "Continue to Payment Method" you will be led to our Payment Method Page. This is where you want to be sure you select PayPal as your form of payment (4.1).
5) When continuing to the next page, you will be redirected to PayPal's website and asked to log-in. If you do not have a PayPal account, you will want to create one - be sure to add a good Debit Card or Credit Card that you regularly make successful, on-time payments for.
After successfully signing in to PayPal, you will be presented with a screen containing any credit/debit cards you have on PayPal, as well as a "PayPal Credit" option (5.1).
Select "Apply Now" (5.2) within the PayPal Credit box. This will lead you to a separate page where PayPal will be performing a credit check on you after you provide some personal information to verify your identity.
6) On this page, you will enter some personal information to verify your identity so that PayPal may perform a credit check (6.1).
Once filled out, select the "Agree and Review Terms" button (6.2). You will then be directed to a page with terms describing the percentage rate your purchase will take on if not paid in full within six months - or - you will be turned down for PayPal credit due to a low credit score.
7) If your credit score is accepted by PayPal, you will be led to a page showing terms of your credit agreement with PayPal. This percentage rate (7.1) will differ for all customers, completely based off of your credit score. After six months, if your product is not completely paid off, the percentage shown (x) what you still owe, will be added to what you owe each month until fully paid off. (The score shown is an example only).
After reading over and agreeing to the credit terms presented by PayPal, select the "Agree and Apply" button (7.2).
8) You will then be led to a Confirmation Page (8.1). Select "Agree and Apply" (8.2).
9) Success! (9.1) You've been approved for PayPal Credit and have a new credit line of $XXXX.XX. This number will be different for all customers, being based off of your credit score. Continue to Checkout (9.2) in order to use your new credit towards your purchase!
10) You will be redirected back to check out via PayPal, where PayPal Credit (10.1) will now be in your "wallet" as an additional funding source. It will now automatically be chosen as your form of payment for this purchase. Select "Continue" (10.2) to go forward with the purchase.
11) Hooray! You did it! You successfully navigated our 6-months-same-as-cash financing option. You should see your order confirmation page with details on shipping and payment method. We will be sure to have your order shipped out with speed. Be sure to make regular payments, when you can, so as not to fall behind with our financing option.